Register now: MMM 20% holiday bonus ends 1st January 2017
As every MMM participant awaits the unfrozen of their Mavros this January 2017. It is time to do the needful. Are you still interested in MMM, just heard about MMM, want to register on MMM?
This is the right time as MMM is 1year old and still counting in Nigeria. There are other strategies that will be made public this January 2017 that will enhance and assure the long lasting of MMM.
Stop doubting, CLICK HERE to Register now.
How to Register on MMM, pledge Help and get the 20% extra bonus before Sunday, 1st January, 2016.
To register in MMM you need to go to MMM-Nigeria website [ nigeria-mmm.net ] and click on “Registration” button in the upper right corner.
- Visit the MMM Nigeria official Website: mmm-nigeria.net
- Click the Registration link to register
- Enter your First name and Surname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number (Example: +2348012345678)
- Enter your password.
- Confirm password.
- If you are registering through a link on from this site, you’ll see: email@example.com in the referrer email, leave it as it is and proceed. If you are registering from another source don’t forget to use firstname.lastname@example.org as referrer email.
- Guider’s Email Address: leave vacant
- Guider’s Phone Number: Leave blank, as system will automatically allocate this.
- Enter Picture Code.
- Check the “Warning” checkbox.
- Click REGISTER IN MMM.
How to provide Help and get the 20% extra bonus on your pledge from now till tomorrow, Sunday 1st January, 2017
- After registering
- Go to Provide Help (make sure you’ve provided the bank account you’ll use to receive your money when due)
- Then enter the amount you want to provide help
- Confirm the same amount in the space for mavro
- Enter the code provided
- you are done (You can now wait for the system to match you with someone you’ll pay) This usually take one week plus from the date you provided the help. But to save yourself the risk of the system blocking you when you dont provide the help, make sure you have the amount you want to pledge help with or possibly, expecting the cash within a short period.
This means that when you provide help, for example, in the amount of 10,000 naira, you will be granted 10,000 Mavro-NGN plus a bonus of 2000 Mavro-NGN (so it will look like you provided help for 12,000 naira). The same with other higher amounts.
Imagine pledging help of N100,000. You’ll be expecting additional 20% mavro (10,000) plus registration bonus of $20 (130,000+13000+22000= N165,000). Isn’t that a better way to start 2017?