How to Send an Email with an Attachment
The following layout shows the working environments where emails are been composed and send in Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and Outlook
The above shows the composing area in Gmail layout
The above shows the composing area in Yahoo layout
The above shows the composing area in Hotmail layout
The above shows the composing area in Outlook layout
The following guidelines are easy access on how to send email and attach files in the above fields:
- Open a new email message window, usually by clicking the “New Message” or “Compose Email” icon or the CTRL + N keyboard shortcut.
- Click on the menu item with a paperclip icon that says “Attach a file” or something similar (e.g., “Attach Files”).
- Browse through your computer’s folders and click to select the files/folders you want to attach. In most cases, you can select multiple files by holding down the CTRL key while clicking on each file.
- Click the “Open” or “Choose File” or another similar button to attach the file to your email.
- Then continue composing your email (put the email address of the person you want to send the attachment to in the To: field, add a subject and message in the body, and hit Send).